Our activity-based learning programme gives young learners the framework to develop skills in English, Maths, Science, Social Studies and Languages. The programme helps children learn how to ask difficult questions, explore the options and discover their solutions on their own. Emphasis on Language Arts (reading, writing, speaking and listening), for effective communication is a priority. Teaching and learning is enhanced through our digital classrooms ,in-house content, resources and programmes. Holistic development of each child is also achieved through specially selected activities, which form a part of the school routine.
- Academics integrated with Activities
- Emphasis on understanding and application
- Individual attention to each student
- Opportunities to discover knowledge
- Integration of technology in day-to-day classroom teaching and learning
- Learning beyond the textbook and relating to real life experiences
- Developing qualities of leadership, along with creative and aesthetic sense
- Nurturing and encouraging the spirit of enquiry
- Being able to learn without feeling the stress
- Homework in the form of assignments or projects
- Additional help to those not at par with the rest of the class
- Remedial Counselling for behavioural aberrations
- Carefully planned transition from Pre Primary to Primary and from Primary to Secondary
- Assessment is formative, summative and continuous.
- It comprises of class work, assignments , projects, classroom interaction and all the activities done in class.
- The objective is to assess the student’s understanding of the subject and the ability to apply knowledge, rather than rote learning.
Secondary Grades (VI to X)
The sensitive transition from primary to secondary is carefully planned to prepare students for the more formal and structured style of learning in the secondary years. Holistic development of each child is achieved through carefully chosen activities. In addition to this, children can choose one indoor and one outdoor activity, for which specialized coaches give them training. From Grade VIII onwards, the emphasis is more toward academics and students can choose any one indoor or outdoor activity. We ensure complete integration of academics and activities within the programme.
The OXFORD Advantage:
- Highly qualified trained instructors
- The right balance of academics and activities
- Limited class strength for closer interaction
- Teaching compassion through Community Service
- Experiential learning opportunities
- Regular feedback
It is matter of pride for us to see our students gaining further education at some of the most prestigious institutions worldwide and within India.